Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, November 13, 2005

At Cousin Becki's constant urging, I've finally decided to start a blog. Mostly just to post comments on her blog. I know, I know, I'm years late to this. Such a biter.

Biter /biter/ n.
1. One who joins the mainstream at least a year late. A technology late bloomer.
She's such a biter. After years of seeing people on the bus with them, she finally purchased an iPod.

Not that being a biter is necessarily a bad thing. Some of us just need years to feel comfortable with something new. The pressure to be witty on a regular basis is v. intimidating for me, so we'll see how often I post!

2 Comments:

Blogger BB said...

newfanged technology is fun! welcome!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Steve Portigal said...

Damn. No one told me. Heh. You're going in the RSS reader!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home