Landscaping Before & After
Apologies for the lack of posting. I still love you. I'm just involved in another fundraising / running event and it takes up a lot of time:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/maui08/miriamhome
Because you've all been so patient, just *waiting* for a new post, I will reward you with some before and after pics! You know how I love them so!
They are:
Barbecue before (non existing!) and after
Courtyard before and after
Firepit during and after
Front yard during and after






Labels: before and after, landscaping, yard

6 Comments:
badass! best wishes for your upcoming run!
Looks great!! Congrats on yet another project done!
Though I have to ask, where did the Port-A-Potty go? I was sure you had incorporated that into the plans.
That looks fantastic! Nice work kids! When's the par-tay!? You have to bring back the port-O-let for that.
A neighbor has a toilet sitting in his front yard, so I am thinking that we will have borrow that for the party, and if it works out, we'll consider keeping it. Maybe next to the artichoke bush?
Gorgeous! I only wish I hadn't missed my opportunity to see it in person. Another day, perhaps.
And, per another post, MY Christian Dating emails always end up in spam, as well. And I'm all...hey, where did my Christian Date go?
Also a regular in my spam folder: my highly personalized, individual, just-for-me energy bill. Silly, silly world.
so when should i be expecting the bbq invite? ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home