Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Smurf Up!


I think Smurfs are ready for a come back. I decided to do my part. And, in doing so, I remember why I am not a cake decorator. It takes forever and gives me hand cramps. I hope this cake makes it to work via BART. Kenny had better appreciate how frickin' long it took to make such a fabulous piece of art.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

i think if kenny hates this cake, you should bake him a new one in that cupcake fiasco from the previous post, and fill the remaining cups with dirt.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smurfilicious!

What flavor cake was it, smurfberry?

And smurf him if he doesn't like it.

OK, I'll stop now.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Now *that's* a cake. Smurftacular! And likable. Hug.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Mir said...

It was a smurftastic chocolate success!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Parsons said...

OMG I cannot believe you MADE that cake. you're truly insane!!
of course, that's why i love you!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home