Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Poop Trail

Yeah, I know. Gross title. But as a kitty momma, one must deal with gross things. Like half dead birds, and tossed around mice. And sometimes things with gross names, really aren't gross.

Poop trail is the term I learned today. We took Bailey, our fuzzy Maine Coone, to be groomed. He had some serious matting on his hind quarters, and they were hurting him something fierce. We couldn't even touch his back without him howling. So, off to baby's first haircut. They didn't have time to fit in a "lion cut" so they instead, were able to trim and work out the mattes, and shave his "poop trail". Yes, it's exactly what you're thinking. I will spare you and not post a picture of his shaved butt. However, if he ever gets the lion cut, you can be sure that will be too funny not to post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home