Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Meet Wilma Flintstone

The new year started out a little bumpy. Maybe I'll get into that later. Maybe I won't. Check back and see. See if I make updating my blog more often a resolution.

While on vacation we got a little silly. I tried on the ugliest outfit Waikiki Macy's had to offer. Et Voila! Wilma Flintstone in the flesh!



Fred and I wish all of you a healthy, happy 2008.

OX,
Wilma

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls just wanna have fun! :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

"who's a hot mamma from bedrock?"
"THIS GIRL!"

Yaaaaay! You're back!
Wiiiillllmmaaaaaaaaaa!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mir said...

Just so you know - that jacket is pure pleathure. And the dress has giant black plastic beads around the hem. Klassy.

9:57 PM  
Blogger heather said...

this also has a very 80's, pat benetar feel. congrats on combining two time periods at once, and happy new year, princess!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I about died laughing yesterday when I was watching a makeover show on Style Network and saw *this dress* as an example of what the woman SHOULD wear!

Thankfully she didn't pick it.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home