Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Now go make Mommy and drink

I'm afraid if I ever had kids, this is what they would have to look forward to. Browsing Macy's catalogues with mommy. After that, they would make me perfect martinis. 3 olives - don't skimp.

Seriously, how cute are my cousin Sammi's kids? And, they have great taste. They each chose an item from every page. Allie likes Calphalon pots and pans and designer dresses. Jack likes high end luggage and wants to buy me and his mom giant diamond rings.

Allie and Jack - thanks for ringing in the new year with me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home