Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I want Charles in Charge of Me!

Oh yes, it’s true. We now own the first season of “Charles in Charge” on DVD. Jealous? You should be.

I mean, just take a look at this dialogue:

Douglas Pembroke: ...Jason's gone too far this time. He just took a shower and used my lucky towel.
Charles: What's lucky about it?
Douglas Pembroke: It always gets me dry!

Click here for the theme song. Awesome!

Celebrity sightings so far include Meg Ryan and Christina Applegate. Yes, she’s B-list, but Ms. Applegate is still a celebrity in my book.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the pre-syndication season with the sort-of different family?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Mir said...

Yes! Aww, Tami, you know the show! Yay!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home