Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Beautiful California Weather

My Cousin Sammy in Denver just sent pictures of the gorgeous 70 degree weather they are having. I thought I'd share some pictures of the fabulous Northern CA weather we're enjoying here.

This is a country store in the little coastal town of Pescadero. They have the best artichoke bread ever!














Here's Alan enjoying the still warm bread! Note, green chunk in bread is artichoke ... not mold.



















We saw this excellent driver at Trader Joe's. His bitch probably ran in to get some all natural vegan doggy bones.

1 Comments:

Blogger BB said...

I know! I was totally jealous.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home