Ha ha ha. That’s not funny.
I told an amusing story to my dear friends Cara & Tracy … or at least, I thought it was amusing. But when Tracy responded with, “That makes me want to cry.” I realized that maybe I was the only one who was going to find it amusing. I shared the story with hubby later, and he said something along the lines of, “Um, yeah. Okay. It’s a little more creepy than funny. I mean, I guess I can see where you thought it might be amusing.” Riiiight. At least he didn’t want to cry.
Sorry, I don’t think that I can repeat the story, as I don’t want to make all of you cry. And, you’ll crush my secret hope of becoming a stand up comedienne. But then again, how often to comics mock their own pain to get laughs? All of the time!
Nope, after reviewing the amusing story again, I realize that the mas margaritas that I had prior to telling the story may have made it funnier that it really was.
You’re dying to know the story now aren’t you? All you have to do is ply me with margaritas and you too, may laugh at my pain. Or cry. Or perhaps laugh through the tears?

3 Comments:
You're so lovable!
ok, gotta hear the story! stupid me would probably laugh with you. And if you need me to drink a bunch of margaritas first, twist my arm! XXOO
Thanks Cara! You are the best!
Ilana - you now have the story - did you laugh or cry?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home