The Return of Type-A Girl
She’s baaack. Turns out I have no idea how to have both a job and a social life. What is this thing called “Life Work Balance”? In theory it seems like a really great idea. In my life, it just doesn’t seem to happen. I have really great intentions, but even when I have time off I spend it stressing about work.
So, to the fabulous fans of my blog (all 5 of you), sorry, but my blogging is going to come in spurts. Last week, I checked email on Tuesday, then not again until last night. I never thought I could go five solid days without checking email or checking Becki and Beth’s blogs. Turns out I can, but I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s not very fun.
Well, Type A girl has to get ready for work tomorrow. Boooo! I hate her! Why can’t she be more like slacker girl of summer 2005, full of LA road trips, berry picking, and goofing off. Oh right, because slacker girl was always stressed about not have a steady paycheck. sigh

1 Comments:
I don't want to have to put you in my "Never Post But I Love Them Anyway" side of my blog, missy!
From one Type A to another: Schedule the fun. Or you'll be a stressball.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home