M & I
I really am mean and insensitive (m & i) AKA Mandi at times. Case in point:
I saw this guy with prosthetic arms & legs. M & I conversation follows:
Mandi: "He must have recently bought a house in the SF Bay Area."
Friend: "Why do you say that?"
Mandi: "Because he paid not just an arm & a leg for it, but two arms and two legs."
Ba dum dum.
______________________________
There is an old McDonald's commercial where this girl reads a basic sentence from a book.
Girl: "See spot run. Run spot run."
Mom: "Great job honey! Let's celebrate by going to McDonald's and clogging your arteries with crappy food!"
Girl: "Yay!"
Mandi: "Yeah, way to go moron. You're like 12 years old, good for you for finally reading at a 5 year old level."
Camera pulls back. We learn that girl just learned to read braille, as she is recently blind.

2 Comments:
You're evil.
I dig that about you.
heh. that was AWESOME.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home