Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lent

I gave up all desserts for Lent. I really want a cookie. If I have a Tootsie Roll, is that cheating? It's not really a dessert. It's more of a sugary snack. Wow, http://www.tootsie.com/nutrit_pops.html 60 calories? I think I'd rather double that and have that cookie. I will resist!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"During Lent, thou shalt give up thine Tootsie Pops and giveth them to the wise owl that liveth in the tree, for this is your alms-giving duty." That's in the Bible. :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Mir said...

What verse was that? It's in the book of John, isn't it? ;)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home