Stinky Winky
Look who we brought home today! Winky!
He's 7 months old. His sister clawed his eye out, hence his permanent wink. I think it makes him even cuter, but Alan was a little freaked out by him at first. But, we had a one-eared kitty before, so what's the big deal?

He's napping in the bedroom right now, and I am avoiding the room because he is farting up a storm. He might be part skunk. I hope it's a passing phase.
Now we just have to slowly introduce him to Bailey and hope that it's love at first sight. No pun intended. How could you not love this pile of fur?

2 Comments:
It's a cow kitty! Soooo cute.
And while I am inclined at first to not care so much for his sister, I am wondering if he brought on the attack in any way.
Either way, adorable.
Yes, I know. Apparently he caused some damage to his sister as well, but not as permanent.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home