Name Game
New name for Winky: Jack. As in "One-Eyed Jack". Alan renamed him. Winky was just a little too cutesy for us. Considering our other cats have been named:
Lani
Phil
Hanna
Bailey
Cookie
Okay, so Cookie is a little out of the realm. But for the most part, we're not cutesy pet name people.
I promise not to be a complete crazy cat lady and go on and on about Jack, but he's new! And really cute! I can't help it!
He seems to be a nervous farter. And boy, for such a little guy, his gas can clear a room or two!

3 Comments:
Cats are supposed to be mysterious. So "Jack" is a good one. When he has conversations with his little cat friends he can fudge the truth a bit and say, "Yeah. I'm named after Jack Kerouac. I'm cool like that."
Dixie was initially a nervous farter. She calmed down after a bit with the help of a nervous stomach diet.
But whoa those first days.
Yup, turns out it's his new diet. He has been to the vet and now has some yummy meds to calm his tummy. Although, he has decided only to use the litter box for #1, but #2 can be done wherever he feels fit: couch, chair, bath mat. But we've yet to catch him in the act. Thank goodness for upholstry cleaner.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home