Sexgly Healing
The Spammers have been getting clever lately. I guess if you misspell a word and add some random text, my spam filter will let it through. Here's a sample of subject lines of what I received in my inbox, only this morning (I added "#" where I didn't really want the full word on my blog):
gSexaly-hexplncil Teensy al,bums - Teeni cutie shows pu#sy advertiser people paid sexual terrorist (watch out for those sexual terrorists!)
oSexslyxexplqcim Maturei snap,shots - Teenyb f#ckedz older man immediately flight success longhorns decided (ah, the longhorns were decided, excellent!)
sSexgly_mexplqciv Lesbian Video - g i r ls intimate (you go G I R Ls!)
nSexqly dexplmcib Matureh pic,tures - Matureg shows round titw overall crime senior victory among role over (who doesn't like a round titw? and way to go crime senior victory!)
More amusing, is what DID end up in my spam box:
Christian Daters Wanted (interestingly enough, the Jdate and Indian online dating emails don't go to spam ... what are they trying to say!?)
TNT Donation Notification (thanks Jlo!)
Save up to 40% or more on your Auto Insurance - Start Saving Now! (Okay, so this really is spam, but seriously, pus#y doesn't go to spam, and this does?)
Labels: spam

2 Comments:
Sometimes legitimate emails for school show up in my spam folder, which forces me to look in there at least every day. However, into my inbox go the messages with "Hi" in the subject line, and random URLs in the body copy (NO I don't visit the sites...)
Weird! I thought I was the getting the "Christian Daters Wanted" emails because I belonged to some group or signed up for some other email or something. Turns out they are also sending them to my MARRIED friends!
I don't think that's very Christian, to ask married people to sign up for a dating service! ;)
...unless they're sending out emails to everyone they know, because they're looking for someone named "Christian Daters," and that email is like an APB for his arrest. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home