Lessons In Spontaneity
Yikes! It's been a long time since I posted! I'll try to catch ya'll up soon. Not that anything has been exciting lately. Mostly work and trying not to break down at work, and breaking down at work, and work, and thinking about work when I’m not at work, and having nightmares about work, and work, and work.
Oh, and did I mention work?
I hate my job. You get the gist.
So what is an over-worked, underpaid girl to do? Something wacky and spontaneous? Understand this: I am a planner. I do not do spontaneous. I do not book a ticket to Hawaii on a Monday night, for the same Thursday. Nope, not me. I do not tell work that I have a family emergency and will be out this Thursday and not back again until Tuesday. Why, that would be irresponsible! Especially if the family emergency is that your best friend’s sister is getting married in Kona on Friday, and your best friend has a broken clavicle bone and is depressed, so she asked if you could possibly be there to keep her company.
Nope, I didn’t do any of that. Not responsible little ol’ me.
Don’t look for pictures of weddings and beaches here next week.

3 Comments:
Oh good. I would hate to see any recklessness HERE.
good work, princess! i hope your family emergency is very rejuvenating.
thanks for telling me bout your bloggie!
Mokalakhahiki! or something.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home