Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Run Wild!





This was Ursa and my third year in a row to run the annual "Run to The Far Side" except this year, it changed to the "Run Wild" race. So, I guess technically it was our first year running the "Run Wild" race. It was a little sad, not getting the cool Gary Larson t-shirt, but instead a really cheap t-shirt with a Word Art logo. At least it has a cool dinosaur on it.



Were it not for Ursa, I would not have run the entire 5K. She was an inspiration to keep my fat butt running when I felt like walking around mile 2. Next year I really must train. It would make this running thing a whole lot easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

rawr!
(nice job!)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home