French Fries, French Toast, and to Drink, Peru
That's a line from "Better Off Dead" for those of you who missed the classic movie of the '80's. Ah, young John Cusack.
What was the point of this? Oh yes, we leave for Paris in two days! Am I packed? Nope, not even close. I have to write 13 merit reviews for my staff before I leave. I have insomnia. I have a promising job offer, but won't know for sure until Friday, probably when I'm in flight to Europe. This morning, when I was leaving for work at 4:00 AM (Yay!) I leaned down to put on my shoes and whacked my head full force on the foot of the bed. I blacked out for just a second. I am sporting a lovely bump.
And what does everyone tell me? "Don't worry! There's nothing to stress about! Go, relax, and have a good time!" Did they just meet me? Do they not know what a stress-case freak that I am? I wish that I knew how to relax.
Interestingly enough, I am not at all worried about in flight terror. I think it's more likely that I'll get killed on the freeway. But, just in case, I love ya all!
Note to self: Don't write blogs when you haven't slept in two days. Not very interesting. DO write blogs while drinking martini's. Much more fun.
Big hugs! OXOX

2 Comments:
yay on the job front! the impending one that is. and yay for your upcoming trip, i didn't realize it was that soon!
and don't knock yourself about this entry. i've read waaaay more boring blogs believe me. this one was kinda fun. i think the bump to your head tipped it over the edge. drama -- nice touch. glad you're ok of course :-)
If one bonked one's head, blacked out, and woke up to see John Cusack, that'd be fun.
Or, you know, require a trip to the emergency room.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home