Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Monday, September 04, 2006

Stupid Roses


Or is it stupid me? Sometimes I'm just not that bright. Like today for instance, when I pulled down this large rose branch and clipped it, but didn't hold onto the branch that was still attached to the tree, so it popped up and slapped me hard right on my windpipe leaving me breathless and wounded. Don't try this at home kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

ooooh. now THAT sounds like fun. way to have a good labor day, princess! ;-p glad you're alright.

9:24 PM  
Blogger BB said...

You're so pretty! Welcome back. Can't wait to hear stories of Luv in Pareee

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home