Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Waiting for the tide to turn

I saw this quote today.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn
...Harriet Beecher Stowe

I need something good to happen. Soon. I'm no Harriet Beecher Stowe, but I suppose the least that I can do is hold on a minute longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

It will it will it will it will - it will all work out, and well. Just be patient, though I know it's hard. A few months ago I was in tears and felt totally stuck, but I stayed busy and tried to remind myself that all would be OK, and it is. Keep your chin up and remember, everything is temporary and everything always works out. And drink when you can. Take lots of breaks. Wrap a hot towel around your head. Get a nap.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mir said...

Thanks J! And yes, it's getting better already. Baby steps. :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home