Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stop the Confusion!

That card store near work had Sponge Bobs wearing Santa hats in the store window this morning! Helloooo ... I'm not that bright! I already don't know what month it is, then they have to throw me for a loop.

Last night at a party someone mentioned they are getting married May 24th, and I said, "This year?" Is there such a thing as being Seasonally Dyslexic?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

This killed me - "I'm not that bright" and "this year?" You're not alone my friend. Yesterday while walking through the Fruitvale Bart station I saw a banner for the annual White Elephant sale in Oakland in March and I thought, Oh, right, that's coming up again. It honestly seemed like March was a couple months off. IN THE PAST, is all. But May is coming up quick. Hope you have a cute dress ready.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home