Blogging out of Boredom
Gah! Could this day GO any slower? Since I have no interest in actually getting any work done today, I might as well finally update my neglected blog!
We had our first open house last weekend. There were 20 groups that stopped by. I’m going to guess that 15 of those were neighbors. Because really, that’s the best, isn’t it? There’s something deliciously voyeuristic about snooping around in other people’s homes. Ours is completely empty, so there’s no snooping to be done.
Once, we were perusing an open home near ours, and we looked in the closet, and there was a hand gun on the top shelf! Hopefully it wasn’t loaded. It was really creepy though - especially since there were pictures of the kids in the family room, along with framed certificates that included the kids’ names, as well as their elementary school. What are people thinking?
While it’s still for sale, you can check out a virtual tour here: http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/CA/Redwood-City/16th-Ave-100_715389.htm
It’s surreal to see it all empty. I hope someone falls in love with it and just buys the darn thing already! Not that I’m impatient or anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home