Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Home Sweet NEW Home

Finally! Found out this morning around 9:30. :) There's still a less than 1% chance it will fall through, but my fingers are crossed! It's staged so pretty ... hope we can keep that up!











5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, SO excited for you guys!

1:26 PM  
Blogger heather said...

ooh snazzy! congrats!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ilana said...

I LOVE IT! it is fabulous! Congrats!!!!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, neighbor!!! I look forward to hanging out in the atrium. :)

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks even better in real life! We loved taking a look at it this week. Can't wait to see it when it has the "lived in" touch.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home