Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Getting ready to sell


Today was a marathon day of getting the final touches done so that we can list the old house. It's weird to have lived a place 10 years and finally get it all fixed up just to sell it. Those projects that we put off for years are finally being done, and the crazy thing is that it has only taken about 5 weeks to get it all done. Okay, 6 weeks counting the one coming up. Here's a picture of the ol' homestead. It's cute! While I love the new place, I might miss the old one a little.
Even crazier, is that the realtor thinks it will sell in 5 days! I have a hard time believing him, but we shall see. We hope to officially list on April 1st. Hopefully that 5 days isn't an April Fool's joke.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home