Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bonus!




JLo and I ran the "Wharf to Wharf" race in Santa Cruz this morning. Afterwards, on a two mile walk back to the car (because running 6 miles just wasn't enough) we stopped at The Boardwalk where they have a black and white photo booth. Yes, we're gorgeous. We know. Of course we have the obligatory "We weren't ready!" shot. But best of all, I know it's hard to see, but look what the bonus pic is above our first shot. Yes, we got some bonus cleavage. I wonder if that lady is upset that her boob crack got cut off?

It's probably exhaustion that made this so funny to us, but I figured some others would get a kick out of it as well.
Yes, JLo, I am procrastinating from writing - but thank you so much for the fun day! I promise, I'll get back to the short story writing as soon as I post this.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Has she had the baby yet??? ; )

7:50 PM  
Blogger Mir said...

Yes, yes, she was drunk on wine coolers by the bottom of page 8. Which of course, led to losing her virginy the THE boy. 9 months later, voila, a healthy baby girl.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home