Change and Resolutions
I almost blew one of my New Year resolutions. I plan to blog more ... yes, perhaps even once a month. So before I wave good-bye to January, here's a post.
What I want from this year - A year of getting what I want. I want to identify people who are true friends and hold them tight. Then I want to let go of the others without feeling guilt. Not to worry, if you actually read my blog, you are a true friend.
Make work work for me. If I'm not learning and growing then I need to move away from that. Find a mentor. Someone who will nurture my career and help guide me on a path of success.
Less time on Facebook, more time writing and blogging. Make writing an unmovable part of my agenda.
Get back to being creative. Work on an art / craft project one weekend per month.
Overall, get back to what I enjoy, and had forgotten that I was good at.
Health Goals: Nutrition, move away from genetically modified/engineered foods. Weight goals - I successfully dropped the Holiday weight, but put it back on on vacation. So, the new goals are - 130 by 4/7. 125 by 7/30. Also, signed up for a Half Ironman. So, that means get better at swimming and biking!

2 Comments:
Inspirational Mir - love it. Makes me want to write my own list of goals for the year & work on making it a *great* year (as opposed to just another 365 days survived ;).
Whew...glad to know I qualify just by virtue of reading your blog. ;-)
I'm glad you had a great time in NZ (I want to hear about it! Remember when Russ and I went to Australia?, but we never got over to New Zealand) and that you had such a nice epiphany on the way home. It's good to feel good about where you are! Miss you - K
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home