Blame Facebook
Since joining Facebook, I've been ignoring my blog. It's so much easier to update my minutia in one sentence posts. But ... I've realized it makes me lazy with my writing. And maybe I'm not really getting out on "paper" all of the things that I should. I'm sure I could rant a bit more that one sentence. Clearly I have!
What's new? I'm off to run my third marathon on Sunday! Three in one year, if you told me I'd be doing this one year ago I would have asked what you were smoking.
More later, but not a lot later!

3 Comments:
Heather thinks that there are worse crimes than ignoring your blog, but then, she's probably saying that because she's ignoring her own.
happy running :)
It's so much easier/faster to just update the FB status, aint it? I'm guilty of the same... and I'm not running marathons.
I think we were both getting pretty bad with getting things down on "paper".
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home