Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, April 05, 2009

This and that

I think I should be allowed to take 6 weeks off work for not giving birth. Non-maternity leave if you will. It's only fair. I'm saving the world from my potentially horrible off-spring. Isn't that worth 6 weeks?

That's all for now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

I totally agree. I remember an episode of Sex & The City where Carrie wanted to throw a shower for being happily single - why not celebrate that with great gifts like the newly engaged can? This isn't much different.

I'd be happy to host a nobaby shower for you.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home