Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Waiting

Tom Petty had it right. Waiting really is the hardest part. Waiting for tests, then waiting for results. Wait wait wait. I want to be this relaxed, easy going person who can just be okay with the waiting. But let's face it, I am a worrier. It's part of my make up. Why my mom, who is going in for the tests, and will be the recipient of the results shows no fear and worry is beyond me. Neither of my parents seem to be worriers, so how did I spring from their loins?

Worrying isn't going to solve anything, so for now, I'll sit tight. And wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home