Mir's Musings

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~ A.A. Milne

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vanity Plate


I've been spotting this SUV on the freeway and in the BART parking lot. I've yet to get a glimpse of the driver. Soooo curious what this is about.

Can it really just be about loving fudge?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe? "Chocolate" has too many letters for a vanity plate... so they went with "fudge."

9:05 AM  
Blogger Mir said...

Could be. Sometimes fudge is just fudge.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Eww.

10:17 PM  
Blogger heather said...

this is taking a love of ambiguous fudge too far.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a lot of things. None of them make me want to broadcast it on my license plate.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home